FAQ – FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
HOW DO I DELETE MY ACCOUNT?
If you feel that you no longer want to be part of TrueView, log in to your account on your phone and then go into the settings tab where you will find a, ‘deactivate account’ button
MY PHOTOS ARE NOT ALLOWED?
We love that you want to be creative with your snaps, but there is such a thing as too much skin. Here is a list of what you may and may not post:
- Sexy legs hips and feet
- If you’re gonna have a butt shot you must be clothed and you’d better make sure we can see your face!
- Rippling abs – fine, but only if your face is shown.
- Bathing suits by the pool, beach, on vacation.
- Nude. If you have any doubt what that means, DON’T TRY IT. We’ll delete your account.
- Depictions of explicit sexual acts
- Creepy bathroom shots
- Headless torso
I HAVE A GREAT IDEA. HOW CAN I TELL YOU ABOUT IT?
Great! We are always looking for new ideas, and getting in touch with us is easy! Feel free to email us email@example.com
QUICK! SOMETHING BROKE. PLEASE FIX IT!
We’re on it. E-mail us firstname.lastname@example.org about your issue, but please be specific about what happened and clearly explain what you were doing up to the point you noticed things went wrong.
I HAVE A QUESTION THAT’S NOT ON HERE…
Feel free to send any additional questions or comments to email@example.com
The TrueView Team